TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
The terms hereunder are set out to ensure a full understanding between “The Client” and “We/Our” Orion in relation to any “Job” that is undertaken that we choose to accept. All jobs will be completed to the best of our ability within the timeframe provided.
1.1. Any cancellation within 6 hours of booking start time will incur full 100% fee of job value.
1.2. Any cancellation within 24 hours of booking start time will incur a 50% fee until 6 hours prior to job commencement where clause 1.1 will apply.
1.3. Any cancellation with over 24 hours notice will not incur any fee.
Please try and advise us as to any changes with as much notice as possible.
2.1. Chauffeurs are responsible for the vehicle at all times and as such are not permitted to break any U.K. Laws, including and not limited to; speeding, smoking, drinking.
2.2 Should a passenger breach UK Law either by request to the driver, or against drivers will, the company will have no choice but to cancel the booking with immediate effect and Orion expect payment of 100% of the job value, regardless of how far into the job it is.
2.3 Your Chauffeur will at all times drive at safe and sensible speed in accordance with the road conditions, traffic and legal speed limits.
2.4 Your Chauffeur will travel by the most appropriate, cost effective route unless otherwise instructed by the client.
2.5 The Chauffeur has the right to refuse entry to any person who is thought to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol and whose behavior poses a threat to either the chauffeur, the vehicle or any other passenger.
3.1. Clients are responsible for any and all internal & external damage that has occurred whilst the vehicle is partaking in the clients’ job, unless of course the Chauffeur or a third party unrelated to the job is at fault. The Client will be billed accordingly for any repairs or valeting required in addition to any time lost to reinstate the vehicle to its previous condition.
3.2. If upon first entry to the vehicle, the client spots any prior damage, they are to notify the Chauffeur immediately.
3.3. A damage deposit of £1,000 per vehicle is due at the start of any agreement or unless otherwise agreed.
3.4 Under any circumstances SMOKING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED in any of our vehicles. Should The Client be in breach, a £1,000 penalty will be due.
4. We may over the course of a booking provide the client with a subcontracted vehicle, which will in turn have been assessed by Orion for its road worthiness and ensure all relevant documentation is present and the vehicle is fit for purpose.
5. Orion retains the right to change the chauffeur for any job at any point during the booking.
6. Whilst we will do our best to ensure we are punctual, we cannot be held accountable for circumstances out of our control.
7. By providing us with your contact details, email, telephone and address you permit us to contact you with any offers from us that we believe may be of interest to you. We promise to never pass on your details to any third parties.
8. Extra Charges
8.1. Outside of the mileage agreed for the job, any extra mileage is charged at £3 per mile or as agreed.
8.2. Airport jobs have a fixed price from pickup to the airport booked and vice versa. If there are any further collections or drop-offs and the job exceeds 40 miles in total, the extra mileage will be priced in accordance with 8.1.
9. A standard day of the term “day rate” of any and every vehicle is 8 hours, with a minimum hire time of 5 hours, unless otherwise agreed. Even if the vehicle is returned within the 5 hours, the full 5 hour rate is due.
10. We reserve the right to change the vehicle during the job as long as it is replaced for a similar vehicle and does not inconvenience the client, unless prior agreement.
11. Orion and all of its vehicles, including subcontracted are fully insured for passenger and third party claims. Our third party coverage will not cover damage inflicted by the client (refer to 3.1). However, clients property is carried entirely at their own risk and Orion shall not be held accountable for any loss/damage arising.
12. We reserve the right to change any of these terms if required without prior warning.
13. For jobs lasting over 4 consecutive days, a 50% up-front payment is required with the remaining 50% plus any extras on completion, unless otherwise agreed. For jobs lasting fewer than 4 consecutive days 100% payment it required up front, unless otherwise agreed. Payment terms for any outstanding balance is strictly 21 days from job completion.